The admission procedure:
- Admission will be granted in grades V, VI, VII, VIII, IX and XI.
- Admissions can be granted to grades X and XII for the IGCSE and the IB curriculum, respectively.
- The registration fee is Rs. 5000 (Rupees Five Thousand).
- Every child will have to appear for the entrance exam followed by an interaction with the Principal to complete the prerequisites for admission. The registration form is available on the school website.
- The admission test will examine your child's practical skills and proficiency in English and Mathematics.
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of previous year's Report Card
- Latest photograph - passport size, 10 copies
- Copy of PAN card of the father and PAN card of mother
- Copy of Adhaar card of the student
- Registration Fee - DD of Rs. 5000/- (Rupees Five Thousand only) in favour of "Sarala Birla Academy"
You are most welcome to register your son any time you wish to. To do so, please write to Mr. Santanu Das or Ms. Maria Arul.
Mr. Santanu Das
Sarala Birla Academy
Bannerghatta, Jigani Road
Bangalore 560 083
Ms. Maria Arul